• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC OCC 220

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
I figure I'll start the thread for everyone who is waiting on the 220 board to convene. Let the countdown begin!

kbarron

Does anybody know specifics about when the board convenes? I know it is in July but beyond that, I have no more info.

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
Does anybody know specifics about when the board convenes? I know it is in July but beyond that, I have no more info.
Based off past boards, it looks to be set for beginning of July with results coming out mid july. If anybody has official dates from their oso, feel free to share.

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
That would have been nice...I've heard from my office that the board will be July 20
My Captain said that the pft for boars must be done between June 22 and July 15, so it seems like July 20th will be the start of boards....now the question turns into when will results post? I have a b-day on the 31st, so it'd be nice to have a reason for some extra celebration!

kbarron

That would be great if we heard results back by July 31...I'm concerned that they won't post until sometime in September

Kevin Jenkins

pilot
That would be great if we heard results back by July 31...I'm concerned that they won't post until sometime in September
OCC 220 is set to start September 20/21, so we will definitely know before September. I've been told it takes around 7-10 days after the board convenes to have an answer.

MattW

Don't be a stranger at the MarineOCS.com forums -- we've got an OCC 220 thread there that Kevin and I (as well as a couple other candidates) have already posted in. Good luck to all applying.

JjayL5045

yea....im trying to find anything to kill time. I still need to take an updated PFT before the 15th so i got that to look forward to.

JjayL5045

Nope. Latest update is that it's happening on the 20th.
Did your OSO ever say if the ASTB was pass fail or if the better score you got, the higher your chances?