• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Test

Lezy100

Hi Everyone,
I just took my OAR test but got a 32. My math is okay, I need help with my Reading and Mechanical Comprehension. Any hint?

NevarYalnal

Did you take practice tests beforehand and if so, how were you scoring there? with a 32, seems like there's room to improve in all aspects to be perfectly honest. There's detailed study guides in the ASTB thread pinned at the top of this section.

Hi Everyone,
I just took my OAR test but got a 32. My math is okay, I need help with my Reading and Mechanical Comprehension. Any hint?

Hey,

There is this book below.

5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems: 1,800+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep 5 lb)

for reading comprehension and I’ve watched YouTube videos for the mechanical portion. I do have a question for you where did you take your test at? I’m having a difficult problem finding a test site. I am currently stationed in Norfolk, Va.

Lezy100

Hey,

There is this book below.

5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems: 1,800+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep 5 lb)

for reading comprehension and I’ve watched YouTube videos for the mechanical portion. I do have a question for you where did you take your test at? I’m having a difficult problem finding a test site. I am currently stationed in Norfolk, Va.
Thank you, where can i buy the book?
I live in California and i took the test in LA.

NevarYalnal

Searching on Amazon seems to indicate this is the Trivium book, although there is a newer version available (vs. 2018-2019). However, did you look at the ASTB prep thread on airwarriors? I've found the guides on it to be quite helpful.