• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Test computer froze middle of test

Dalilali

I took my OAR today. Well half of it. My Math test it froze and came back and my reading it shut down completely. This is my last try. Idk if it’s going to be good. Who can reset the test for me. The computer was being a jerk and now I’m paying for it. I’m finishing the test on Friday . Can anyone help please.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I took my OAR today. Well half of it. My Math test it froze and came back and my reading it shut down completely. This is my last try. Idk if it’s going to be good. Who can reset the test for me. The computer was being a jerk and now I’m paying for it. I’m finishing the test on Friday . Can anyone help please.

Did you ask the ASTB test administator about this???

serratafranklin

Something like this happened to me as well, every time the OAR froze up on me the administrator had to reset it and log on, this happened a numerous amount of times.

Dalilali

I did he said when I go back I have to start over from where I left off. But there has to be a way they can reset it.

Dalilali

The test has to start where I left it. He said they can’t but my question is has it ever been done? Can the proctors reset the test due to the computer error and me missing some questions?

exNavyOffRec

The test has to start where I left it. He said they can’t but my question is has it ever been done? Can the proctors reset the test due to the computer error and me missing some questions?

The administrator just makes sure you can take the test, they don't do anything dealing with the tech side, the test will restart at the point you stopped, if there is any negative effect on the test it would be due to the person getting flustered on the test system shutting down.

AULANI

You didn't miss any questions... the test picks up right where you left off.