• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Study material (I Failed test twice)

crivera1995

Good afternoon,

Today was my second attempt taking the OAR and I scored a 29! :l
Is there any resources you guys would recommend? I been using the OAR app and I have a oar test prep book.

Jakep107

Good afternoon,

Is there any resources you guys would recommend? I been using the OAR app and I have a oar test prep book.
Kyles gouge is helpful. If you search it on here it will pop up. 29 is definitely on the low side so you might to do remedial stuff. Figure out what that is and use khan academy.

crivera1995

Kyles gouge is helpful. If you search it on here it will pop up. 29 is definitely on the low side so you might to do remedial stuff. Figure out what that is and use khan academy.
Thank you I finish college in 2016 and I just been working since.
So when my wife and I discussed the military route I started studying again however, I completely panic during the exam unfortantly because now I have one my attempt for the OAR.

I do have a daughter and now I am having a son soon so I really study when everyone sleeping.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good afternoon,

Start here. Searching is your friend.

exNavyOffRec

What is your degree in and how long ago has it been since you graduated? What type of math have you taken? look at the other thread for study book suggestions.

crivera1995

I got my Bachelor Degree in 2016 in Computer information system.
I have been working as a desktop admin after college and now I currently have two kids so I mainly try to study at night when the kids are sleeping.

Its just been a while doing math so I been practicing for about 2 month studying and I felt confident taking it. In college I did algebra 1 and 2, Finite math and geometry. I took those math classes in 2014