• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR ADVICE

Selee4polo

So I am absolutely terrible at tests. I am more of a out in the field guy. I can explain things in person a little better than i can explain things on paper. I have always been this way. My teachers and professors have said it and i have great work ethic i just am a absolutely terrible at tests and always have been. I’m not making excuses I should’ve gotten a better score and I got a 34 on the OAR last week and was gonna take it around the first of February. Do you guys have any advice/recommendations for my second time? Study tools?

Teairax

So I am absolutely terrible at tests. I am more of a out in the field guy. I can explain things in person a little better than i can explain things on paper. I have always been this way. My teachers and professors have said it and i have great work ethic i just am a absolutely terrible at tests and always have been. I’m not making excuses I should’ve gotten a better score and I got a 34 on the OAR last week and was gonna take it around the first of February. Do you guys have any advice/recommendations for my second time? Study tools?
Hi! Have you taken the test recently? If so, has your score improved? What study materials did you use