• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NUPOC Interview Questions

I have my phone interview soon and I am confident I will pass. I worry a little about the DC interviews in that it has been a few years since I have seen some of the stuff from my transcripts and may have forgotten some of it. Im good with the calculus and physics problems, but Im hoping they wont throw in a random question from a class I took 2 years ago. Anyone have any suggestions on what subjects to study, other then the ones on the study guide, based on questions they recieved? I am a mech eng major applying for surface.

exNavyOffRec

I have my phone interview soon and I am confident I will pass. I worry a little about the DC interviews in that it has been a few years since I have seen some of the stuff from my transcripts and may have forgotten some of it. Im good with the calculus and physics problems, but Im hoping they wont throw in a random question from a class I took 2 years ago. Anyone have any suggestions on what subjects to study, other then the ones on the study guide, based on questions they recieved? I am a mech eng major applying for surface.

Your phone interview will give you a good idea on how things will go, the biggest thing is explain your process as you go, they want to see how you get to the answer not just that you got the answer, I had applicants not get the right answer but explained everything as they went and they were still accepted even though they made a math error in one spot.