• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSI Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

STA21pilot

Hey,

How are you all getting to NSI? Driving? Flying?

PSD told me that they could only take me as far as I was going to school and that I was going to have to foot my own bill the rest of the way. What's with that garbage? Will we then get travel pay for the trip back?

Also wondering, what day and in what uniform are you reporting in?

STA21Pilot

STA-21-INTEL

I can't speak to your travel dilema, but I can say that you would be wise to report in dress blues. The Chiefs/Senior Chiefs you check in with are the company commanders for NSI and take notice of people who slack off that first impression. Ere on the side of caution in that arena!

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
The welcome package tells us to check in in winter blues for winter classes, and the first morning muster will be in PT gear. I got my DLA the day I split, but RI was only a day away. I did a gov't move for my stuff, and didn't play with DITY again.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Pilot I'm guessing you're refering to after BOOST/NSI as far as money to get to school. There will be another set of PCS orders while in NSI to get to school. That's how you'll get the money for that move.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
My hubby is driving up with some friends. They're reporting on Sunday (19th? 20th?) in their dress blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.