• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

although im pretty suspicious of posting info regarding myself on this site, i found out this morning i was non-select for ocs/sna. guess i wont be sacraficing any fatted calves to the good Lord today. me pissed and really "jones"ing for it now. how long do you have to wait to reapply? anyone who's shared this fate in the past have any info? thanks.

Daedalus

If you're suspicious about posting 385 posts won't help. Can you list your scores and stats? In any case, definitely keep applying, and good luck. (sorry i can't help)

I've been rejected twice already and yea, it sucks. (I'm applying yet again when my transcripts get done for this semester) But, good news is you don't have to wait a designated amount of time to re-apply. If there's anything you can update on your application or if you've gotten new transcripts or something, that needs to be included, but other than that you can just apply again like, tomarrow! I'm basicly just gonna keep applying until they let me in haha!

kevin

daedalus: that's 385 posts that contain no worthwhile information whatsoever...to anyone...really. take my word for it without reading all of them.

ander37

K-rock
I was also informed that I was a non-select for BDCP-SNA.

v2.0, what were your stats, and how long ago did you get in?

My recruiter said that my thing was my GPA, at 3.15 it really hurt my package I guess.
My other stats were,
63 - OAR
8 - AQR
9 - PFAR
8 - FOFAR
I didn't get to do the PRT, but I am assuming, based on how I have been doing it lately that I would have got a Good-Low/Good-Med.
At least now I don't have to sit in suspense anymore...I will reapply in the Spring. Got to get the GPA up though.

version2point0

i got in appx a year ago. OAR 49, 3s and 4s all over the test, selected for SNA BDCP :) prt 50s for each and run in 12min.

-v2.0

GatorNFO

SNFO in Primary
My how things have already changed. I swore in July '03 with a 2.43 GPA, OAR 56 and 7's and 8's on the rest, 3 recommendations 1 from Navy LT helo pilot and 2 others from former managers, and good low PRT scores.

Just keep trying, your day in the sun will be here soon.

version2point0

my gpa was like 3.06, i study philosophy. letters of rec were from a navy pilot, manager, head of security, high school p.e. coach turned dean, and three from college that i never got a chance to read, but my officer recruiter said they were real good. maybe it was those that got me in...

dang if that doesnt put weight on my shoulders now that i think about it :)

-v2.0

kevin

potmack: actually that thought crossed my mind. hence my comment about posting...that was a mistake (something i should've kept to myself, besides the fact that it was severely misunderstood (my fault)).

j2003: the absolute only thing i can think is my gpa from undergrad was about 3.1 .

Status
Not open for further replies.