• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Now or Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMY

Hey guys,

I need advice on when to apply (SNA). Right now I have a year and a half left of college (graduate summer 2006). I know I should start applying now for BDCP and OCS but I also want to get my A&P (aviation mechanic) and B.S. in aerospace engineering before I join. Both the A&P and engineering degree would take 2 years to complete each, and im not sure that I could do them both at the same time. The only reason I want to take both programs before I apply is im afraid i wont have time to finish them once in the service. Has anyone tried working on a degree (after flight school and everything of course), and if so, how did it work out. As far as applying, right now my GPA is 3.7, B.S. aviation science, and I have my commercial certificate and compete in aerobatics. Still need to take the ASTB. Any advice? Also, any of you that already got accepted(SNA) or who have already finished flight school fly competition aerobatics in your spare time?

Thanks,
JAmes

Status
Not open for further replies.