• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Now Accepting Roommate applications - Pensacola

PEPfromage

Nursing the gout.
pilot
The powers that be (despite a serious lack of academic and aquatic prowess) are once again tearing apart the fabric of my house and ganking one of my roommates out to primary. That said, a slot is opening in what I consider to be a prime living situation.

You would be moving in with 3 nfo's still awaiting api, so we're not going anywhere for the remainder of the lease (which is up at the end of August 2006). The house is out on the beginning of Perdido Key itself, which is beginning to look less and less like Beirut by the day. Its in stumbling/urinating distance of a fine mexican joint (Vallarta's), a towny bar (The Reef), and a drive up liquor store.

If you happen to drive a double decker bus or a cousin eddie RV, this my friend, is the place for you. Its got the biggest garage in Florida, no bones about it. And if you think that doesnt carry any weight in a bar with a potential suitor, you're sorely mistaken.

We boast a collection of action, comedy, skin, and animal flicks that I think goes unrivaled on the gulf coast, and have a DVR full of shows that I would stake my life upon if pressed.

Like to cook? Splendid! We all take turns as chef, cooking up such culinary triumphs as sandwiches, pasta, and the occasional steak. Actually, we're all pretty good cooks, and demand to sample three sauces and four french dishes to include a souffle by each applicant. Bring me a sub par cabernet sauce and be prepared to get thrown out the front door a la Uncle Phil with Jazzy Jeff. We have no qualms about letting the brown recluses, cotton mouths and gators have their way with your inferior self.

What else....the place is furnished, you'd have your own full bath and bedroom including a bed, and it really doesnt need anything since we've been living here since the summer. Its maybe 15 minutes to the back gate, and 2 to a supermarket, dry cleaner, pizza place, and bank. Pretty nice.

So if you're sick of the Q, sick of a roommate whose night terrors keep waking you, about to be commissioned, or just want into something new, let us know with a message. The rent's 450 and we will require some sort of psycho screening which may or may not include seeing if you can eat the 5 for 5.95 at arbys and drink a 6 pack out of a baseball bat.

male, female, na, nfo...let us hear from you.