• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not another housing post

tnavybird

So I'm heading down to P'cola along with the rest of the free world in september so i went down there to check out places to live. I spent all day looking around and i finally found a kick a$$ house. Its on perdido bay with water access. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A good size yard and no huricane damage. The rent is even resonable (i'm guessing 450 a roommate with utilities) I need some roommates asap. If you're interested PM me. I take the house over on sept. 9th.

tnavybird

My orders are being cut next week so i don't know for sure yet but its definately gonna be september some time. I'll take the house on the 9th. The place is about 10 min. out the back gate.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Dude that sounds awesome. I go down to perdido beach all the time with my fam. Good job on finding a sweet place to live. You will, however, want to evac for the next hurricane...prollly.

tnavybird

Hurricane dodging seems to be the pasttime for most of pensacola anyway. I'm not to concerned about the situation. The place is pretty elevated off the water. But thanks.