• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Northwestern Prep

Chris94

CWO selected
Anybody have any experience at northwestern prep? I've heard that almost everyone gets accepted.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I assume you're talking about getting accepted into the Naval Academy. I can't speak for the school itself, but I think what you're referring to is their connection to the Naval Academy Foundation program, which is a very, very small group of people every year that are sent to a prep school before going to the Naval Academy (other than NAPS which is a significantly larger program).

xmid

pilot
Contributor
You must be accepted by the foundation and on foundation scholarship in order to be somewhat guaranteed academy admission upon graduation. If you go to Northwestern Prep (or any prep school the foundation uses) without being selected by the foundation you will have to reapply to the Naval Academy like everyone else, with no preferential treatment.