• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nko

SWCS242

SWO in-training
I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered, but I couldn't find the answer to my question in the search function.

I am in BDCP and before I can leave the country for vacation, I need to do this anti-terrorism course on NKO. I was able to log into NKO, but I can't find this course I have to take on it. Does anyone know how I can find it?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Anybody know what NKO courses we pre-OCS BDCP folks are responsible for?

None. You can do Naval history if you like (you'll do it at OCS if you don't now), but I showed up to OCS having logged on to NKO ONCE just to see what it was. Didn't do ANY of the courses, and even the courses we were "supposed" to do for OCS are still under my "enrollment" tab (service etiquette etc). You have to be REALLY bored or out of beer to do those courses voluntarily before OCS.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
you are probably thinking of ATFP lvl 1. Maybe not. Its friday and well...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, I kind of got that idea right away when it asked me for a password that had at least 14 characters, a capital letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a symbol...

That's just standard Navy fare. However, once you put in your 23 character password, complete lack of usefulness is NKO's primary trait.