• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NIFE

SpankenStein

When you're here, your Family.
pilot
What is this NIFE stuff? And Am I about to be a Cessna / API instructor at Pensacola? What is happening?!

RoarkJr.

Lowly stud here but there’s some information about it in the API thread. My understanding is NASC instructors also do check rides for NIFE flying studs. I doubt that’s everyone though.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
What is this NIFE stuff? And Am I about to be a Cessna / API instructor at Pensacola? What is happening?!
Proceed directly to Cessna 172 qual, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

You will be flying many of our timed out 172's that were auctioned off...

Godspeed!

Astro_Rekt

Lowly stud here but there’s some information about it in the API thread. My understanding is NASC instructors also do check rides for NIFE flying studs. I doubt that’s everyone though.

They're pretty desperate for people that can give check flights. I've heard if you're able, you're gonna.

SpankenStein

When you're here, your Family.
pilot
Proceed directly to Cessna 172 qual, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

You will be flying many of our timed out 172's that were auctioned off...

Godspeed!

Out of which Airport? Foley?

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor

Happiest terminal Capt dude I ever met was the API sked writer. 2 hours of work every week on the sked, teach two classes, then beach. They always wanted him to fly with the VTs on Pcola. He said no.

FWIW he's a doctor now.