• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NIFE Academics

Heloparent

Someone posted in 11/20 that NIFE academics are dumbed down. Are they more challenging or less challenging than the program they replaced?

Gilligan

I recently completed academics and while I can’t speak to the old program I’ll say that I didnt find the content to be too difficult. It was very fast paced, however, and keeping up with that pace is what makes the classes challenging.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Holy shit, this is not something to worry about. Just show up, study with a group, ask questions when you don't understand, press the "I Believe" button when your instructor tells you to, and move the fuck on.
Back in the old days when you marched uphill to classes at Pensacola (both ways) didn't have an "I Believe" button...we just had to believe.

Heloparent

Holy shit, this is not something to worry about. Just show up, study with a group, ask questions when you don't understand, press the "I Believe" button when your instructor tells you to, and move the fuck on.
Helicopter Parent here as in the name. I was my kid’s study buddy via zoom when others weren’t available. Also, people getting chippy about “I believe” just stop. BTW at 70, I was able to absorb the info along with the SNA, who did very well. My impression was that it was the pace plus the volume, same as another has commented. I became curious when it was referred to as “dumbed down.”

Pags

N/A
pilot
Helicopter Parent here as in the name. I was my kid’s study buddy via zoom when others weren’t available. Also, people getting chippy about “I believe” just stop. BTW at 70, I was able to absorb the info along with the SNA, who did very well. My impression was that it was the pace plus the volume, same as another has commented. I became curious when it was referred to as “dumbed down.”
What in the what now?

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Please find another hobby