• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO OCS Entry Date

Crazy*Carl

My recruiter told me several months back that wait times right now for NFO OCS dates are fall of 2011, I guess due to a lower need right now. Can anyone else confirm this?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Why do you think your recruiter is lying to you? Has he given you any reason to doubt him?

If he said it is fall 2011, than at the time it was fall 2011. He is the guy you need to call if you think the info is bad.

Crazy*Carl

I don't think he is lying. I haven't talked to him in a while and was just wondering if anyone knew.

I was selected for aviator and NFO and I am about to get PRK. I am just trying to keep up with both paths right now. :)

wass

I can tell you I was selected NFO Sept 10, FS Nov 10, OCS date 8/11. That is fiscal year 12 grad date.

vmiclarkpe

I was pro-rec'd in March 2009. I had some issues with my packet but eventually everything went through. In early October the civilian lady I've been working with at NRD Richmond told me that there were only 4 NFO jobs left for FY 11. She busted her butt and I was able to get one of those jobs and am going to OCS on 20 Feb. Your best bet is to contact your recruiter again, and maybe even your recruiting district headquarters. My recruiter put me in contact with the civilian in the officer programs department who was actually handling my packet. This was useful because instead of asking my recruiter a question and then waiting for her to then ask my processor, I was able to directly contact them. Stay in contact with your recruiter very regularily if you want to get the ball moving. I think from mid August until late October I was on the phone with my recruiter or someone at NRD Richmond every other day.