• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

news

Status
Not open for further replies.

klostman

the happy dance!
Well, I got the word today. ACCEPTED! Wow, I'm in a bit of shock. Going to OCS this summer for the first of two 6 week PLC's. Much thanks to everybody on this board and especially the Marine Corps forum, that gave me great advice, info, and priceless gouge. Whether it calmed my nerves a bit, or gave me a different perspective, everybody has been great!

Adrenaline Rush

Hey Congratulations Klost, I am smiling as I type this..What an awesome oportunity, It must be nice to walk around your OSO knowing you will be a marine...Great Job Man, I hope I make it there too!! What were your stats?

klostman

the happy dance!
thanks adren, just found out on the answer machine. Yeah, I can't wait to talk to him tommorrow. You'll be there to adren. My stats were 5's and 7's on ASTB, PFT was 283, GPA was a poor 2.33. I really wasn't sure if I would get accepted because of my grades. All I can say, is don't let anything discourage you. My application was by no means, "great." But it can be done, even with a 2.33 GPA. And a little luck as well.
thumbup_125.gif

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Awesome!!!! congrats

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.