• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New to Airwarriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmseipp

What's going on everyone. I am new to airwarriors and have a few questions for everyone. I was enlisted for four years (CTT2) and am currently a junior in college now. I am going to put a package in for BDCP. I have to take the test first. I just bought two ARCO study guides. Does anyone have any other information to help me out? What sections do I have to take? I am not going for NFO or Aviation. Thanks in advance for everyones help.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I believe that you have to take the whole test even if your not going for aviation, my sister did and she was trying for crypto. This is a lot of gouge on this site, infact a whole section devoted to it and I would suggest looking at that, I used the ARCO book and did good on the test. People use the gouge and do good too, so I would use both.

Status
Not open for further replies.