• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New to airwarriors

FluuttRbi

I am the wife of Rhinoh82. He went to OCS friday, well he reported in on Sunday. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or information for me. Anything would be greatly appreciated! He was a Marine for 5 years, and we went through all of that together. How different is the Navy from the Marines. He was also enlisted. Did anyone have young children when they went to OCS? We have a 2 year old, just wondering how they handle it. Thanks!!

Omni

Wife of an OC
You should apply to the private spouses section to get access to information from women that have been where you are. Here is a link on how to do that:

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5856

I don't have any insight for you as my husband won't report to OCS until next month, we are without children, and he will have been only a civilian going in. I can tell you I am anxious and nervous about it! Reading past threads in the PSC is helping me understand what to expect and I think is helping to prepare me for this new life. :p