• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Navy Coach: First Polynesian head coach in NCAA history

FlybyWired06

Hey all,

Well, Chet hired on the fly! Navy already has a new coach! All of us who were fretting the loss of a potent offense on the Navy front can breath easy, the triple option is here to stay! Let's hope Niumatalolo can call it just as well as PJ did! I'm interested to see how his dress rehearsal for next season goes in San Diego!

Read about it here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3146691

GO NAVY!!

(Army right now is like, "Damn!")

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Polynesian...Samoan.....Irish-Italian-American....Pakistani.....who freakin' cares about that?

He's the "New Head Football Coach at Navy"...no more.

midhusker

Discovering my inner nerd-ness
He was my position coach when I played there. Definately the right man for the job. Very intense and he knows the offense like the back of his hand. I don't think there will be much--if any--drop-off from PJ to him.

FlybyWired06

He was my position coach when I played there. Definately the right man for the job. Very intense and he knows the offense like the back of his hand. I don't think there will be much--if any--drop-off from PJ to him.

That's what I like to here...

So, I'm thinking in a few years we'll see the ultimate Superbowl match up:

Navy vs. Georgia Tech!!!!!

Can't wait!

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot

Good news.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
That's what I like to here...

So, I'm thinking in a few years we'll see the ultimate Superbowl match up:

Navy vs. Georgia Tech!!!!!

Can't wait!

I'll be happy if we never played Ga Tech again... I sense you aren't familiar with the goings on at the last Navy-Ga Tech game...

phrogpilot73

I'll be happy if we never played Ga Tech again... I sense you aren't familiar with the goings on at the last Navy-Ga Tech game...
However the one prior to that (my firstie year) went very differently... I wouldn't mind playing GT again, especially if it was during a rebuilding year (for them, not us). It would be interesting for N-11 to go head-to-head with PJ...