• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New IRR Screening Policy?

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor
So, I got this today...but I have to admit, I'm confused. Previously the IRR screening form was due in the anniversary month, not the month gained.

Subj: INDIVIDUAL READY RESERVE ANNUAL SCREENING FORM

1. As a member of the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR), you are required to complete an annual screening questionnaire to update your contact and readiness information. It is your responsibility to stay informed on all the latest changes and requirements while in the IRR.

2. Your IRR Annual Screening Form (NAVPERS 1080/3) can be accessed at: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-n...lmgmt/IRR/Pages/Annual_Screening_for_IRR.aspx

You are required to print and sign the annual screening form; electronic signatures will not be accepted. Return to PERS-93 via: transmitted via e-mail to: PERS-9_Muster@navy.mil, submitted via conventional mail to: Navy Personnel Command, ATTN PERS 93, 5720 Integrity Drive, Millington, TN 38055-9000, or by fax to 901-874-2363.

3. The annual screening form must be completed during the month in which you were gained to the IRR. You were gained in June; therefore, you are required to complete your annual screening form by 30 June 2019.

4. Should you have additional questions concerning the annual screening form, please contact an IRR Counselor at 1(800)535-2699, Monday through Friday from 0730 to 1600 (CST) or e-mail your inquiry to PERS-9_Muster@navy.mil.

5. If you have already completed the requirements for this month, please disregard this notice.

C. L. FREEMAN

By direction