• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New here quick introduction

VHayman

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Vincent and I’m applying to be a SWO. I finished up my package and take the OAR next Wednesday. I go to MEPS the Monday after next. I hope I get the call to go to OCS. I’ll be lurking around looking for good info.
Thanks

BroskiOCS

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Vincent and I’m applying to be a SWO. I finished up my package and take the OAR next Wednesday. I go to MEPS the Monday after next. I hope I get the call to go to OCS. I’ll be lurking around looking for good info.
Thanks
Welcome and good luck! You still have another week until you take the OAR so don't become complacent. Make sure you are studying your weakest areas. You only get three shots so make this first one count. Before you post any questions, make good use of the forums. They have been around a long time and it's likely someone has already asked the same question(s). There is alot of great information from previous posts as well as a wealth of knowledge from those who have gone through the process. Stay focused and I'm sure you'll do fine.