• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New Guy Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

I just found this forum the other day. I'm about to take the ASTB next week and have been studying for it using the ARCO book. When I was reading some of the posts I saw that there is a Marine study guide for the test. It would be very helpful if someone could email me a copy of it. Thank you very much. My email address is jdball0@pop.uky.edu. Thank you again.

vt9Jack

I'm sure someone can rough of a copy for you "JasonG", but not until you change that email address of yours

jec

JD

I have one other question about the ASTB. Are you allowed to use a 4 function calculator during the test. Thanks

Dave Shutter

Sorry...pencil and scrap paper. But the test sheet (the one with the dots to fill in) does have some formulas printed at the top for reference.

D

JD

That's good to know. I good at math just a little slow with long division. Good thing I have been practicing without a calculator.

nickou23

My reccolection is a little vague, but I don't think there was a whole lot of long division, not that should take you too long anyway, i.e. probably won't see 2345122/13 or anything. Hardest thing about the ASTB was that I was sweating my a## off in the little room taking it, but I guess thats something I should get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.