• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New experimental ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

well actually it's just an aditional way to waste time at work. I'm pretty sure that there is a LONG list of ways to do so, I know I have a pretty good list. Until I get to fly for a living I'll have to continue to make up ways to get through a work day.

Originally posted by krocdawg
Great way to waste time at work[}:)]

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Damn, if flying helicopters is as hard as that game, I'm glad I'm going for intel. Smile
icon_smile.gif

grouch

Simple things distract me. Like a racoon with a diamond earing. Put put put put....yehaw this is fun.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have come to the realization playing this game that I should NEVER attempt to fly a helicopter...

beau

who's the idiot that posted this damn game!...........dont you know it bad to post something like that to a bunch of Aviator types? Oh yeah not to mention its finials week for us soon to be sna college types!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

JayManC

yeah a friend of mine had that on his website some time ago, i found myself playing it during class. FYI if your network connection becomes overloaded it slows down the maze....

<insert something witty here:>

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
I've come to realize, after playing this game, it is safer if I stay away from complex macheniery all together. Forget helicopters...

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm just glad I don't have a gosh darn flight instructor behind me yelling at me everytime I hit a block. I'd never get through flight school!

Status
Not open for further replies.