• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New BDCP App. Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolfan08

:icon_mi_1 Hello All,

I am brand new to this and wanted to get an assessment of my chances. My BDCP app for Supply, SWO, and Intel was submitted this week. So here are my stats.

SAT: 1130
OAR: 49
Communities: Supply, SWO, Intel
College: Bowling Green State University
Degree: BS Accounitng
GPA: 2.8 (Exp Grad May 2006)
Dean's list once
College Athlete: Golfer
4 years lettered high school golf team
LOR: Congressman, college golf coach, two college professors, and two family friends.

Comments welcome. Thanks.

zuggerat

just apply man the worst they could do is say no... and ur forced to go regular accession, gimme an IM ive got similar stats.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
GPA is a little low, but other than that, looks good. Like Zuggerat said, all they can say is no and then you apply closer to graduation. Ever thought about ROTC?

zuggerat

jg5343 said:
GPA is a little low, but other than that, looks good. Like Zuggerat said, all they can say is no and then you apply closer to graduation. Ever thought about ROTC?

yeh good call JG... i had a 2.9, 55 OAR 6/8/7, a pretty strong app overall aside from the GPA and i got rejected for both sna and nfo... just to warn you... go in thinking realistically... but never stop applying, if this is what u want u gotta press on.

Status
Not open for further replies.