• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nevada Ranges

Sennin

Sucker free since OH 3
So,
There is plenty of spaces in Nevada to blow stuff up. And contrary to popular belief, most of Nevada is outside of Las Vegas. In fact, Northern Nevada offers a lot more privacy and interesting courses than southern Nevada.

There are a number of Shotgun sport spots around reno, and thats here nor there.

There is a few long range courses that are run by the state north east of reno, but they present a number of limitations.

There is however, a secret spot. A Private club on the border of California near Walker, California, but on the Nevada side.

The upshots of this place are, its completely collectively owned and operated by local members. In fact, they purchased the land outright and set up a corporation to run it. Membership is difficult, but nice enough that with the proper communique, is easy to get access to.

It has a large sporting clays course, that is absolutely hilarious and really fun.

In addition, a few members have set up a distance pistol silhouette course (for any 1906s-1980s pistol shooters like me) and is actually one of the few pistol ranges for that sport in the region remaining. Its not quite like Ojai, or similar ranges, but at least you can shoot chickens, pigs, turkeys and rams in creadmore.
They have a number of mixed range type of courses in beautiful settings.

If anyone is in the area, I can try and put in an advance call for access. A great place to stop if you are in the neighborhood, traveling up 395 or I-80. Its also right near some majorly great ski areas, Kirkwood, Heavenly and lake tahoe. Several Seals make a great weekend out of it.

PM me if in the area, and I can set up some really fun courses.