• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEED ADVICE ON FORM 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbrook4

I am taking form 2 next saturday. I have gathered that the test consists of mostly geometry on the math, but I need to have a better idea of the other questions on the test. Please help-

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
I was an Industrial Tech major in college, so most of the test was pretty easy for me. If you have a pretty good grasp of basic trig, geometry and algebra you should be fine. Believe it or not, I actually thought that spacial app was the more challenging part of the test.

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

cessnajet1h

Hey Phil
Well, JD is right, if you read my post you can see that i took form 2 and screwed it up. Some questions can look like this- sine of triangle is a/c what is the cosine. Also, if the perimeter of triangle is 180 and the width is 1/2 of the lenght what is the length - and if angle ab=2 cd=6 what is angle CDE....they got me on those.....the algebra is not that bad...you will get square roots...some fractions....one word problem if i recall.....and about 7-8 reading comprehension.....ohhh and one question where a rock is put into a backet of water and they want you to figure out the volume of the rock.......know your formulas for geometry up and down.....anyhow....good luck.....if you got some advice on form 1 pass on the ideas, because in a month i will taking that one.....good luck

Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.