• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Supply Chain

Piacevole

Hello,
I am currently taking a supply chain and logistics management course in college and my final assignment is to write a business report about the supply chain of any company. I would like to write about the supply chain of the Navy, since I am going to be applying to OCS for supply, but I'm not sure where to obtain the information I need. Does anyone know where I can find supply chain information such as material flow, supplier relationships, outsourcing, and I also need financial statements. Or, are there any supply officers reading this that can give me some information? Writing my report about the Navy is going to be a long shot, since it's not really a typical "company" and this stuff might be confidential anyway, but I figured I'd try, and I can always change my mind if it doesn't work!
Thanks everyone.

stew47

I've tried warchop.com. It's been over a week, and I still haven't received confirmation to allow me to go into the site. Why is that?

stew47

Yeah, definitely my fault why nothing has happend. I've emailed him now, and also saw the forum where he asks us to email him. Opps!

Thanks schwarti!

Piacevole

2sr2worry, thank you so much! I didn't read too carefully, but the first and third ones seem rather outdated. Are they still accurate?

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
They may be older publications, but they are still the active references. The Navy has some publications/instructions that go "way back."