• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Officer Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

mphelts

I have failed the Navy Officer Tests
a couple of times. Are there any online
study discussion groups? I failed by one question. My weakness is in the area of mechanical Comprehension. I have many Arco books, but they don't seem to be helpful. Are there any Navy in Aviation Selection Battery test guides. I could also use some additional improvement in the area of mathematics.

spidrwmn

Well, you said that you have a few ARCO books, but just in case, here are a few that were recommended to me:
' Military Flight Aptitude Tests' and ' How to solve algebra word problems'.
Also, what exactly do you mean failed? As in you didn't score high enough for the job you wanted or you didn't score high enough overall?
Maybe someone else wants to jump in here . .

- spider

mphelts

this is michael phelts. when I say failed
I mean as only being allowed to take the
first two sections of the Navy Officer Test.
If you don't score high enough then you have to go home and take the retest. the first two sections are Math/ VERbal and Mechanical
Comprehension

spidrwmn

Have you looked through the forums? There have been numerous discussions on the ASTB, there might be some helpful hints.
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I am preparing for the test myself.

- spider

Dave Shutter

In the corner of the topic page you can see a control for displaying messages. Click it to "show all messages" for the various topics and start clicking. We've been discussing this topic for over a year and any question you can think of has probably been answered already.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.