• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS

allemans2008

Just a quick question for the group. I submitted for OCS and wanted to know how do I lookup the selection to see if I was selected. Someone told me I could find out on Bupers? Thank you

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If you’re working with a recruiter, your recruiter can tell you results.

If you’re working with a CCC, either them or your Triad can tell you the results.

exNavyOffRec

In addition to above if you were working with a recruiter they would have called you, if you were AD and selected you command would have told you.

Are you sure you went to a board? When did you go to a board?

allemans2008

In addition to above if you were working with a recruiter they would have called you, if you were AD and selected you command would have told you.

If I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t of asked the question. I was told by the person I submitted my package to that the selections are also available to see on bupers for active duty sailors. Thank you.

allemans2008

If you’re working with a recruiter, your recruiter can tell you results.

If you’re working with a CCC, either them or your Triad can tell you the results.
I understand that, I just was told that you can also view on bupers to see if you were selected before your command even knows. Thank you.

exNavyOffRec

If I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t of asked the question. I was told by the person I submitted my package to that the selections are also available to see on bupers for active duty sailors. Thank you.
When did you submit and what board was it for? How long have you been waiting to hear.