• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy OCS SNA process

jjohnson87

I am currently in the Marine Corps Reserve and I am getting out in July. I am wanting to become a Naval Aviator. I have a degree is Economics but by GPA was 2.77. I am currently working on my master in Education and have a 3.5. If I finish my master with a 3.5 or higher will it matter if my undergraduate gpa was low?
Also do they look at if you worked through college, played on a sports team, etc?
What should I be focusing on to get my package started?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am currently in the Marine Corps Reserve and I am getting out in July. I am wanting to become a Naval Aviator. I have a degree is Economics but by GPA was 2.77. I am currently working on my master in Education and have a 3.5. If I finish my master with a 3.5 or higher will it matter if my undergraduate gpa was low?
Also do they look at if you worked through college, played on a sports team, etc?

Step 1 should be talking to a local officer recruiter.

Step 2 should be searching this forum and looking up the naval aviation program authorization to verify if you qualify.

You’ve been in long enough to know how to find answers. Good luck.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA

To actually answer your questions. Depends which side you’re going blue or green.

Marines, they care about your PFT, leadership, and PFT, PFT, and your PFT again.

Navy, Masters and undergrad GPA are averaged I believe. GPA & ASTB (PFAR score heavily weighted) are looked at the most.