• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Mini MEPS

Daki89

Question, what are your guys’ experience with officer recruitment. I am a nurse and a respiratory therapist in the civilian world and am in the process of joining at the moment. I have a mini MEPS that got cancelled cause I did not have my physical and labs done. Am wondering where can I get this done? My PCP said civilian doctors and offices don’t really do the extensive military physical and the labs only some of it they can do. I need help to point me in the right direction. Thank you guys

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Question, what are your guys’ experience with officer recruitment. I am a nurse and a respiratory therapist in the civilian world and am in the process of joining at the moment. I have a mini MEPS that got cancelled cause I did not have my physical and labs done. Am wondering where can I get this done? My PCP said civilian doctors and offices don’t really do the extensive military physical and the labs only some of it they can do. I need help to point me in the right direction. Thank you guys

Really good questions to ask your medical recruiter...

I never heard of a "mini MEPS".