• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAVIGATION errata sheet

mountainman

Anyone know where I can find the errata sheet for Nav? The answers to the jet log stuff are really screwed up because the drift angle was calculated wrong in a lot of the problems which throws most of the answers off.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Y'all haven't spread your contact info around for the entire class? If yall haven't you're wrong. If you have and you haven't lost it (like you lost your errata sheet), call around for the errata sheet tomorrow, and drink a beer tonight. It's Saturday.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
I don't remember any of the questions being granular enough to warrant actually solving them... quick estimation was good enough. I don't think I used my whiz-wheel on the test, and I took the new version that you are taking. Your class leader was undoubtedly given the errata, and you should certainly have his/her number.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I don't remember any of the questions being granular enough to warrant actually solving them... quick estimation was good enough. I don't think I used my whiz-wheel on the test, and I took the new version that you are taking. Your class leader was undoubtedly given the errata, and you should certainly have his/her number.

I don't think I used mine much either. Maybe that's why I got an 88 :(

mountainman

Yeah, I'll get it from the class leader. I wasn't going to bother him at 10:00 on a Saturday night though:)

I'm surprised that you were able to estimate everything without the use of the wheel. I'm glad to hear that. The few people I talked to made the Nav test out to be a bear. Maybe I'm just talking to the wrong people and should stop studying on Saturday nights:)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... they made me fly a jet with 3 NFOs.....

streetcarstella.jpg

Believe it ... :)