• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Reserves and CECP

averykyra

I'm a college student, civil engineer major and I'm interested in the CEC program. I'm also in the Naval Reserves. I'm confused about which one would be best for, hopefully I could get a little help from you guys. And also if I join the reserves and was interested in the CECP could I do both. I want to become an office but I also need assistant while I'm in school.

Attachments

• CEC School Flyer.pdf
    483.6 KB · Views: 12

exNavyOffRec

I'm a college student, civil engineer major and I'm interested in the CEC program. I'm also in the Naval Reserves. I'm confused about which one would be best for, hopefully I could get a little help from you guys. And also if I join the reserves and was interested in the CECP could I do both. I want to become an office but I also need assistant while I'm in school.

That flyer is strictly for active duty, if you have excellent grades you could apply for the CEC collegiate program, if you want to be a CEC officer do not join the reserves as enlisted, it will add more hoops you have to go through, if your grades are not excellent then maybe you might look at enlisted, but odds of going enlisted and doing something in the seabees are slim, the reserve side is getting slashed as far as CEC.

averykyra

That flyer is strictly for active duty, if you have excellent grades you could apply for the CEC collegiate program, if you want to be a CEC officer do not join the reserves as enlisted, it will add more hoops you have to go through, if your grades are not excellent then maybe you might look at enlisted, but odds of going enlisted and doing something in the seabees are slim, the reserve side is getting slashed as far as CEC.
Thank you and I do have excellent grades hopefully I could get in contact with an officer recruiter