• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naval Aviator Interview for University AVT Course

cdavismi

I searched around looking for a thread that would point me in the direction of someone who could help me out with an interview. I noticed there was another thread in miscellaneous but it was a bit outdated, so I figured I would start a new topic.

I am a BDCP SNA and I have to interview someone in my career path for an aviation course I am taking. The only thing that makes my situation a little more difficult, and quite possibly a bit more weird, is that my professor requested it be over the phone unless absolutely sure that the interview could be done no other way then by email/pm.

If someone could email/pm me with a solution (ASAP) that would be great. I don't really have any preference in terms of active vs. retired or what they flew, as long as it's a Naval Aviator. Thanks.