• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NASCAR Military Fan Swap Contest (I Won!!!!)

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
I won the NASCAR Best Western Fan Swap Contest!!!!!!!!

Next Wednesday my wife and I will fly to the Michael Waltrip Racing center. We will spend the time with Michael Waltrip and David Reutimann. On Thursday we fly with them on their jet to Richmond. We make all public appearances with them, go to the driver/crew chief meeting and hang out on pit row for the races. Then in October Michael Waltrip comes to the base to meet family/friends and do my job (plus other Navy jobs) for a day.

Smoke

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
I'm not a NASCAR fan, but that still sounds awesome! Both spending the day like that with real stars, then getting to bring them to YOUR work and show them that real people have pretty cool jobs too. WAY COOL!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sounds awesome. Congrats.

Is he gonna like your job if you're still an EA?

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
I don't think he wants to do my EA job. Before I was flying this desk I was flying a Helo so I'm thinking maybe a helo ride, dunker and some time to meet some sailors for pictures and autographs.

Brunes

pilot
That is a pretty awesome contest to win. I'm not even into NASCAR and I would be game for it!!
Enjoy the trip and everything!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
.."and this is how I pick up the Admiral's dry cleaning at the exchange, and set up his official travel..."

Methinks a very good idea to stick to the flying stuff. :)