• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Meridian house for rent at Dalewood Lake

jeff928s

Large 3 bedroom 2 bath house for rent at Dalewood lake. Available August 1st (maybe sooner). Brand new heating and air conditioning system, fireplace, ceiling fans in all rooms, carport, deck, fairly new stainless dishwasher (refrigerator to be replaced soon with stainless unit), fenced in back yard. Located at Dalewod Lake. Rent is $900/mo. No smoking in house, and pet's are negotiable.

Photos available at http://community.webshots.com/user/citation560guy

Email me at jeff928s@netzero.net

This is a great house. Most homes for rent up here are usually $1000 to $1200 a month. Don't miss out. Tenant is leaving early so price is low for a quick rental. Any questions you can call me at 203-910-9726. Prefer after 8pm EST.

Note: Dalewood Lake is a private lake and owners and renters dues are required. Dues are $50/mo. This is not included in rent as I also pay the dues as an owner who does not even live there. Yeah, I know, what are they thinking???? Also, on the photos, the kitchen was being repainted while this was taken, so if it looks unfinished in the pic that's because it wasn't done. And the hood above the oven is now black, the dishwasher was replaced and the fridge will also be replaced at some point (it works fine, I just want it to match eventually). Also the ceiling fan that was replaced wasn't all they way up yet so it looks like it isn't done, but it is.