• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAS Jacksonville/Green Cove Springs

StubbyStitches

AWC Wife
I'm fairly new around here and I'm not quite sure how to edit my original post, so instead I'll just add a bit of info here.

This is my parents house that they had built (while they are still affordable in this area) with the intent of moving down here when they retire in 3-5 years. It has never been lived in and has a wonderful floor plan. They are also finishing up construction on a community pool just half a block away.

Anyway, let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

StubbyStitches

AWC Wife
All right.... just so that everyone doesn't think that I am a complete airhead, now that I posted that second message I do see the edit button at the bottom. Unfortunately, it isn't showing up on the original post that I placed. I'm sure I'll get all of this figured out eventually!!!