• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAMI whammy

Ace_riley

Ever since I read about people having to redesignate by the flight surgeons when they get to Pensacola, Ive been sort of terrified about the whole thing. I read one example of somebody with sinus problems that got rejected... I have a permanent stuffy right or left nostril, for whatever reason.

Anyway, I'm just super worried about the whole thing because I'm applying for OCS now. Would be they basically catch most disqualifiers at MEPS and I shouldn't worry too much?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ever since I read about people having to redesignate by the flight surgeons when they get to Pensacola, Ive been sort of terrified about the whole thing. I read one example of somebody with sinus problems that got rejected... I have a permanent stuffy right or left nostril, for whatever reason.

Anyway, I'm just super worried about the whole thing because I'm applying for OCS now. Would be they basically catch most disqualifiers at MEPS and I shouldn't worry too much?

Did you ask your recruiter this question? Pull out the MANMED and NAMI guide and go over line by line as to what's good and what isn't.