• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NAMI Paperwork Delay!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
First of all, OCS does not have air contracts. You have a designator of SNA.

As for NAMI, it has changed since OCS has moved. During OCS, you spend all of the first Monday and sometimes Tuesday doing medical and dental processing. When OCS was in Pensacola, SNA, SNFO, SEAL and a few other designators would go to NAMI. Since Newport is the new location of OCS, you can not do NAMI. You will do all the same medical processing. When checking into API you will not have to do the full physical all over again.

Thanks, that answers my question.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
NOMI here in PCola doesn't know thier ass from a hole in the ground. If you are a Marine checking in to Pensacola, it doesn't matter what you did in the past. When you check in to MATSG-21, you will turn your medical record into MOC OPS and they will have your record screened and let you know where to go to get your up chit.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
NAMI, ahahahaha! I've dealt with them enough. I had to wait three months for a waiver to go through for much of the same reason. Just hang out until everything goes through, but keep checking on it.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
NAMI, ahahahaha! I've dealt with them enough. I had to wait three months for a waiver to go through for much of the same reason. Just hang out until everything goes through, but keep checking on it.

I remember NAMI went very smooth for me as an aircrewman, however, I was only 18 years old and very healthy with no waiver needed at the time...