• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

My ASTB Score

SatchAttack

I took the ASTB for the first time and scored a 50 5/6/6. I am currently a senior in college that is about to graduate with a degree in Biology with a 3.1 GPA. I have many extracurriculars such as playing D1 football for 4 years. Should I retake the ASTB if I’m pursuing Marine Corps aviation ?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I took the ASTB for the first time and scored a 50 5/6/6. I am currently a senior in college that is about to graduate with a degree in Biology with a 3.1 GPA. I have many extracurriculars such as playing D1 football for 4 years. Should I retake the ASTB if I’m pursuing Marine Corps aviation ?

Check out the USMC OCS and selection threads you can find around here.

If you have a good OSO, you can ask them as well…

0621 Hertz

I got in with a 45 6/6/6 in 2016