• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mustang Tactical OKC

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Hello Fellow Warriors, Future Warriors, and Old Salty Retired Warriors,

I'm looking for a little assistance from you social media experts out there. I just opened a small knife shop in OKC, OK where I sell some high end blades and EDC gear. I grew a passion for carrying different gear on flights and finding out what works best for me while I was deployed. Eventually I ended up with an abundance of gear. I eventually sold some off and it sparked my idea to start my own small business. Anyways, I sell some high end knives out of a small shop and need some help promoting my website.

I don't have Facebook, or else I would have started there. I'm curious if any of you guys would be willing to share my site on your social media pages. Most of my sales are online so it would really help my shop's search results on Google. I also created an Instagram page to show off some of the new gear as it arrive. Thanks to everyone who is willing to help and if you guys see anything on my site that interests you, feel free to shoot me a DM or email and I'll hook you guys up for helping me out.

Mods- Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. If so, please delete or lock the thread.

Fly safe!

V/R,
Tony

Mustang Tactical
www.mustang-tactical.com

Instagram
@mustang_tactical

Email
mustangtactical06@gmail.com

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
Would be nice if you could sort by type. Only filter method seems to be by brand, but filters for OTF, automatic, folding, etc would be nice. That and other filters similar to what Blade HQ has like steel, length, country of origin would be cool as well. If you are keeping inventory limited then its probably not necessary. One thing that would be nice, is choosing to not show the out of stock inventory or sending them to the back of the list.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Thanks to everyone who visited the site! I got a bunch of new views and it's really helping!!!
Get Facebook and make a Facebook page for your shop ASAP! I started a conservative page a few years back. I don't pay for advertising so all of my page followers have just come over time by seeing my content on their friends feed or a friend of a friends feed. I have 54,000 followers and my page content reaches anywhere from 2-3 million people per month just by people sharing my content. Don't underestimate the power of Facebook. Everyone is on there (except you, apparently). I'll post the link to your store on my page and hopefully it gets you some business. Here's the link to my page:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Get Facebook and make a Facebook page for your shop ASAP! I started a conservative page a few years back. I don't pay for advertising so all of my page followers have just come over time by seeing my content on their friends feed or a friend of a friends feed. I have 54,000 followers and my page content reaches anywhere from 2-3 million people per month just by people sharing my content. Don't underestimate the power of Facebook. Everyone is on there (except you, apparently). I'll post the link to your store on my page and hopefully it gets you some business. Here's the link to my page:

You Sir, are a Gentleman!! Thank you!