• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Moving to Corpus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
If anyone is moving to Corpus soon for Primary, and have yet to find a place to live, I've got an offer for you. Contact me, live in The Veranda apartments on Staples Street, and I'll give you $200. I get $400 if I can get someone to sign a 1-year lease (with military clause, of course), and I'm willing to split that with someone if they move in here. It's a pretty nice place, I pay $537 a month for a 1-bedroom, and it's a 10-15 minute drive to base. It's in town, so you're near everything you could need to be near. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Note that due to the Serviceman/Sailors Relief Act of whenever, military clauses are automatic, no matter where you stay. Of course, having this understanding prior to signing the lease will help in your relations with your landlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.