• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Motley Fool Investment Workbook

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For some reason, I have two copies of The Motley Fool Investment Workbook. I have used one copy and the other is essentially brand new in the sense that it has not been used. The workbook lists for $14.00 and sells for 11.20 on Amazon. If you are interested in getting started in investing or looking to learn a little more about the subject, I am offering my copy at the great low price of $10.00. Yes, you heard me right. That's $10 and this does include shipping (domestic only). There are four other books that I will recommend and go well with this workbork. They are:

The Motley Fool Personal Finance Workbook
The Motley Fool You Have More Than You Think
The Motley Fool Investment Guide
The Motley Fools Rule Breakers Rule Makers

Yes, I have these and no they're not for sale. If you are interested in the workbook that is for sale, send me a PM letting me know along with your email address and I'll be in touch.

--Steve

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
aren't you the one who busted my balls for selling a navbag for $9 less than new? $4 or rather $1.20?

/who loves ya

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't remember your exact price, but if you look at the percentages (which is a better comparison), you'll see that you were selling your item at roughly the same percentage of "new price" as I am. And, no...it wasn't your balls I was busting. You should review that thread again.