• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

motivational statement

hopeful

Anyone know what they like to hear? I am assuming that I should say I want to be an officer and leave the part about only applying to be a pilot out. But if you've got a board full of ex-pilots then it could work. I've got two or three statements working but Im trying to see which one is best.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Anyone know what they like to hear? I am assuming that I should say I want to be an officer and leave the part about only applying to be a pilot out. But if you've got a board full of ex-pilots then it could work. I've got two or three statements working but Im trying to see which one is best.
Im not selected for anything yet but it seems to be that the ones with experiance say that it is Officer first everything else second.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Anyone know what they like to hear?

Don't try to tailor you answer to what you think the board wants to hear. Think about what your motivation is to be a naval officer, then put it into words. Unless your motivation is "I need a steady paycheck," you'll be all right. It's way too easy to over analyze something like this.

BackOrdered

Contributor
You should make a statement that showcases you "the person". Mine is too sappy to repost, but it draws a good picture of who I am.