• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More Students needed for API

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubsfan79

Howdy Gang,

Last week I called down to Pensacola to see about housing and where I might be going for primary. They gave me some much needed information and then asked me if I would like to report to API 26 July instead of 13 Sept. Apparently the boss of training down there needs more students to be going through API and so they have been asking later classes if they want to start earlier. I do not know the reasons for this only that they asked me and then asked if there were any other Ensign floating around in Chicago with me that would like to start earlier as well. So if you have a late summer early fall API start date, maybe call down to the flight office in Pensacola and see what they say. I have the number around here some where, you can email me if you need it.
flyusnavy@lycos.com
One more thing, I did not call down there asking for an earlier date, they just sprung it upon me. I would suggest handling the issue gently if you indeed are interested.

Take her easy!

frogggystyle

They were recalling people from leave to class them up - if they were pilots. NFOs take a huge backseat and have to wait a few months to class up.

Status
Not open for further replies.