• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Montel Williams

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
The Navy presented the Navy Superior Public Service Award to
Montel Williams March 19, 2008, for his continuous support and
recognition of service members and their families throughout his 17 years on television.

For those that might not know, Mr Williams while on Navy active duty was a cryppie (1610).

Three cheers for Mr. Williams.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
I bet Sylvia Brown already told him years ago that he was getting the award! Nice earrings for a former Naval Officer... Not that I am judging but 'Tacky' if you ask me! Get some big ole pirate loops but not the same ones as 'TO' and Keyshawn...

His Bio:
http://www.montelshow.com/about/montel/

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I met him in the P way when I was in the gulf. Nice guy, very friendly.

His prior service....was he a hinge?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Got a chance to meet him when he was in the gulf back in Xmas 06. Our det was scheduled for the MONTELFER to the NAG and back. Me and some buddies went down to the pax terminal, and he was happy to shoot the shit and take pictures with us, despite the fact that he looked like jet lag had the best of him. His support the troops xmas special had a bunch of shots of our crews moving him to the boats in the NAG.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
He's also in excruciating pain from MS and is a big proponent of medical marijuana...:confused: I'm sure he's still a nice guy.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pags and I were in the gulf @ the same time in '06 & '07. We brought the man out to the IKE for a visit too.

Like Pag's said, he took the 2 hours before the flight to BS with our maint guys, take all the pictures they could stand, and be really cool. Get's really high marks on the DV scale.

Attachments

• 25.bmp.jpg
    25.bmp.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 19b.bmp
    333.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20b.bmp
    333.1 KB · Views: 32