• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Minimum GPA for SNA selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottZ28

Hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed before.... but what is the current minimum GPA to be considered for an SNA slot (through OCS)? I heard it was 3.2, is this true? Thanks in advance!

--Scott

cman

This has been discussed at length. You could search through the forum, but I'll save you the time and give you my .02 as well.
The GPA min was raised along with ASTB reqs by the board back around July. I saw a copy of the memo in my recruiters office. 3.2 and 6, 7 is what they are looking for. That said, I wouldn't let this info keep me from applying.

C

DRL

My GPA wasn't that high and I got a SNA slot. Of course I'm a few years out of college with loads of flight time if that had anything to do with it. Just do well on the tests and get some good references and apply.

Ski3

Got in with a 2.7 - glad to see someone here is dumber then me patmack. :) hehehe, ehehe, ehe, he, ehhhhhh.

Good luck in OCS, I'll be there two weeks after you start.

Status
Not open for further replies.