• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Miniature Command at Sea pin

robav8r

None
Contributor
Does anyone have any gouge on where I can find a miniature CAS pin? Not talking about the normal size one worn with khakis, but something smaller that would compliment miniature NA/NFO wings on a lapel.

It's a gift for a veteran who is in Hospice care . . . . . appreciate any & all recommendations.

GroundPounder

Does anyone have any gouge on where I can find a miniature CAS pin? Not talking about the normal size one worn with khakis, but something smaller that would compliment miniature NA/NFO wings on a lapel.

It's a gift for a veteran who is in Hospice care . . . . . appreciate any & all recommendations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_181703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_181703_Chrome.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 7

GroundPounder

Yeah, I saw this, but I can't tell what the actual size is compared to the CAS pin worn on khakis. Thanks for sharing though . . .
This place seems to sell the same thing, and has a customer service number. If you can reach a live person, maybe they can give you the dimensions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809_194457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230809_194457_Chrome.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 6

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
I've actually worn the wings on my lapel, they where just a faction wider than the buttonhole.
Very low key size wise.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Rob,
PM sent.