• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Traveler App

KBayDog

AWs:

A buddy of mine created a free app for iProducts/dRoids that some of you and/or your significant others might find useful.

"Military Traveler" is essentially a directory of ~200 military bases and USOs - it's a one-stop shop for essential on-base information, such as facilities (websites, phone numbers, hours, etc.), tenant units (duty and individual office numbers), services, etc. It even features a Yelp-style review system for most on-base establishments.

I've bounced it off some of the bases I have knowledges of, and it seems pretty up-to-date and accurate. I figure it might be helpful for those of you PCSing to a new base, those of you Traveling Around Drunk, or for your better halves who want to use on-base services.

We all know how un-possible it is to get accurate on-base contact information - this app might help out.

It's free, and available at the iProduct and dRoid stores.

(Yes, this thread was approved by Webmaster.)

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Just type in military traveler in play store.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2